FIND RESOURCES ON THE UTILITIES REGULATORY SECTOR
- Become a member
- Browse the collection
- Access databases
WHAT IS OURIC?
The OUR Information Centre (OURIC) was established in October 2003, when the OUR recognised the need to effectively manage the documents and books which it had accumulated.
The Objectives of OURIC are to:
- Deliver relevant and user-centric content to its stakeholders;
- Enhance user experience through excellent customer service;
- Modernise its approach to information access and delivery;
- Maintain standards of excellence in its representation of the parent organisation;
- Ensure that the Information Centre maintains its positioning as the regional resource centre of choice for information on utility regulation;
- Promote continuous improvement in service delivery.
VIRTUAL RESOURCES & SERVICES
- DIGITAL LIBRARY
- We are Open to the Public!
- Monday—Friday 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Email: Ouric@our.our.jm