WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US
- Professional warm and friendly staff;
- Courteous Consumer Affairs Officers who will identify themselves upon contact;
- Complete investigation of your appeals within 65 working days;
- To be provided with an update on your appeal every thirty (30) working days;
- To be seen by a Consumer Affairs Officer within five (5) minutes of arrival;
- Your information being treated with the strictest level of confidentiality; and
- To be provided with accurate and current information.
WE EXPECT OUR CUSTOMERS TO:
- Take your complaints to the respective service provider, escalating the matter where necessary before appealing to us;
- Submit appeals of your service provider’s decision in writing (letter, email or fax), which should contain the account number affected;
- Provide accurate and detailed information;
- Provide contact details including telephone number, mailing address and email address;
- Provide timely response to requests for additional information or clarification;
- Treat our staff with the same level of respect received; and
- Take the time to provide us with feedback to help us to continually improve our services.